KINDLY REVIEW THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. By using this site, you agree to the following understanding. If you do not agree, do not, under any circumstances, use the site.
- The Window Coverings Association of America, Inc. ("WCAA") makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, accuracy, non-infringement, and the like, in connection with (i) information provided directly or indirectly by WCAA on or through WCAA's Web site or (ii) third-party vendors’ ("Vendors") products, services or content that appear on WCAA's Web site, or which may appear on any site linked to WCAA's Web site. WCAA does not operate or control the Vendors, their products, services or content, and WCAA is not an agent of such Vendors. All information contained on WCAA's Web site is provided on an "as-is" basis. No information or advice obtained through WCAA's Web site shall create any warranty or representation.
- WCAA does not endorse or guaranty Vendor's products or services.
- Under no circumstances shall WCAA be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of or relating in any way to (i) your use of this site, (ii) your use of any site linked to this site, (iii) information made available to you on or through this site or in connection with the purchase and/or use of any such Vendor's products or services.
- In no event shall WCAA's liability to you for any reason ever exceed in the aggregate the sum of $50.00.
- WCAA makes no representation that WCAA's Web site or sites that may be linked to it are free of error.
- As WCAA does not operate or control the products or services offered by Vendors, your use of Vendor's products, services and content is at your sole risk. Vendors are independent contractors and neither WCAA nor Vendors have any authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. Under no circumstances is WCAA liable for any damages arising from transactions between you and Vendors.
- You authorize WCAA to use any and all information provided by you to WCAA in any manner consistent with WCAA's privacy policies.
- You agree to indemnify WCAA, its members, directors and employees and hold them harmless from any cost, claim, liability or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and related costs) arising out of or relating in any manner to your (i) violation of this Agreement or (ii) use of WCAA's Web site.
- WCAA may modify these conditions, and your use of WCAA's site after WCAA publishes changes to these conditions means you accept the revised conditions.
- These conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with laws of the State of North Carolina. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating in any manner to WCAA's Web site or these conditions shall be filed only in the courts located in the State of North Carolina and that you submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for all purposes hereunder.
- If any of these conditions shall be determined to be unlawful, against public policy or void for any reason, it is agreed such provision shall be deemed severed from the rest of the conditions and shall not be made a part of this Agreement.
- his Agreement represents the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter of the foregoing and cannot be modified except as provided for hereinabove or in a writing signed by an authorized representative of WCAA.
WINDOW COVERINGS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA COPYRIGHT POLICY
WCAA respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask those posting content on this site to do the same. WCAA may, in appropriate circumstances, bar from this Web site any user who infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that there has been a copyright violation of your work, please provide WCAA's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WCAA's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
P. O. Box 11317
Wilmington, NC 28404
Phone: (919) 263-9850
If you believe that the posted content has been removed from the site in error, please provide WCAA's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or their agent.
Permission to Use Copyrighted Material
This Web site contains documents, photos, icons, and other copyrighted materials owned by WCAA or our content providers. Users of this Web site are authorized to use, copy, download, or reproduce the copyrighted material owned by WCAA, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may not be modified.
- All copyright and other proprietary notices must be retained in the document.
- You may not reproduce, copy or redistribute the design or layout of this website without our express written permission.
This permission does not extend to materials owned by third-party content providers. You must contact the third-party content provider directly for permission to use their copyrighted works.
The Window Coverings Association of America, Inc. ("WCAA") respects the privacy of its website users. WCAA does not collect personal information through its website from its website users other than the information its website users voluntarily provide WCAA through use of its website. Such information consists of the website user's name, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address and user's website address (URL).
This information may be used by WCAA in any one or more of the following ways:
- To send WCAA-related materials by mail, e-mail or otherwise to its website users;
- To distribute time-sensitive information such as Legislative Alerts or NewsFlash via e-mail and/or fax;
- To notify its website users about products, services, and other information WCAA believes its website users might want to know.
Information collected from individuals using the WCAA Worldwide Referral Service is used only for purposes of matching them with qualified designers and for sending referral information to them. It is not shared with third parties or used for any other purpose. You may choose not to have this information shared with the designers whose names come up for referral.
WCAA may use "cookies" which are placed on users' computers from WCAA's website, for the purpose of facilitating the website user's log in process. WCAA does not collect personal information through "cookies." WCAA aggregates website user information and reports on aggregated usage, not on individual users. If you do not wish the login "cookie" to be placed on your computer, you can set your browser to refuse "cookies." However, if you do so, you will have to login each time you visit the site.
You will also be given the opportunity to let WCAA know if you do not wish to receive the information described above by clicking on a designated "opt out" button on WCAA's website.
WCAA website users will, if the website user clicks on links and/or ad banners, be taken to third-party websites. You will, in such regard, be subject to the third-party's privacy policies, and WCAA cannot be responsible for such third-parties' actions. WCAA encourages you to read the privacy policies of such third parties.
FIND A PROFESIONAL / FIND AN INDUSTRY PARTNER
The Window Coverings Association of America (WCAA) Find a Profesional provides general information about WCAA members who have affirmed to adhere to the WCAA Code of Ethics. WCAA makes no claims about the specific skills of any individuals listed or their abilities. All the information contained in Find a Professional is supplied by the individual who has affirmed the statements are true. WCAA does not endorse, approve, certify, or make warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information listed.
WCAA cannot and does not provide any warranties related to the information contained in or resulting services from an individual listed in this search. Use of Find a Professional to locate a designer is wholly voluntary and will not result in any liability against WCAA. In no event shall WCAA be liable for damages to any user of Find a Professional for the voluntary selection of any designer, for the services provided by any provider listed herein, or for any other damages which may occur. WCAA cannot and does not provide any warranties related to the information contained in or resulting services listed in Find a Professional.
The names in this Find a Professional may not be used for marketing or sales purposes or to establish independent data files or information without express written permission and approval of WCAA.