VP of Operations
A well known window treatment retailer with locations throughout the United States and Canada is searching for a VP of Operations based at their Paramus, NJ corporate offices. The company is offering the best in window treatments for the home and office
The qualified individual will:
Manage and improve the Shop at Home (SAH) operation and the retail stores in the US and Canada
- Review current systems/operations/processes and re-engineer to allow SAH specialists to focus on sales—reduce admin/operations burden on SAH specialists
- Work with IT to make SAH sales order processing as simple as in-stores
Work with SAH managers and senior management to establish and track performance drivers for SAH
- Review sales funnel (leads, appointments, closing, sales) to identify opportunities to increase productivity of sales team
- Identify best practices that drive sales; work with manager to disseminate
Work with stores and installation manager(s) to improve installation service level
- Set objectives and measure installation service levels
- Help recruit and build top notch contract installation team
- Significantly reduce installer management burden on stores
Work with stores leadership to identify opportunities to improves store operations and increase time allocated to sales without negatively impacting customer service
have strong retail management experience and a great training and development background within home furnishings or home décor.
Understanding and experience with in-home consultations a plus.
Quality of life is excellent.
Relocation assistance offered.
Excellent compensation and benefits. Time is of the essence!