HOME | ABOUT WCAA | WHY JOIN | EDUCATION | WCAA STORE | FAQS | FORUM | PRESS | CONTACT  
Site Search:
WCAA Logo
A membership that helps you grow... Professionally, Personally, and Financially 888.298.9222
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking forward to Kentucky show

Name
    Susan Cumming Fortucci
    City
    Easton
    State/Province
    Md
    Country
    United States

Looking forward to Kentucky show

Great to hear that Inspire 2012 will be in Louisville again. Great conference last year, lots to learn, great networking, great vendors. Also like that it is all inclusive for attendees, makes it simpler and actually, more affordable. But waiting to see if there will option to buy tickets seperate for meals, exhibit floor, and gala, for husbands who attend but don't take classes, like he was able to last year....thanks

Name
    Jenna Abbott
    City
    Gold River
    State/Province
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Hi there! Yes, we will be offering a package deal for those of you who wish to bring a spouse. Pricing will be announced shortly. Delighted that you're coming!

Name
    Mary carey
    City
    Springfield
    State/Province
    Ky
    Country
    United States
    I find it difficult to name a roommate If I register now. There are several questions I need answered before making the decision regarding registering for the full conference or for a day or two, like, what classes will be offered on which days? That has a big bearing on my final decision. And if I register for a single room now, what happens if a roommate wants to register later?
    I wish the registration discount could be offered until you are able to give the full agenda.
    I too, would like to know what the additional cost is for a companion who would not be attending classes be.

Name
    Jenna Abbott
    City
    Gold River
    State/Province
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Hi Mary,
    We are almost ready to release our class calendar! Our goal it to have that ready and up by Monday. It's a great schedule.

We also have finalized the "spouse" price. Bring your spouse or a traveling companion for only $295! Price includes 2 breakfasts, entry to the Keynote luncheon, exhibition hall pass and admission to the dinner dance on Friday night.

Name
    Kimberley Chagnon
    City
    Greenfield
    State/Province
    MA
    Country
    United States
    Hello all,

We have completed the teacher interviews and have a great line up of talent ready to teach at Inspire 2012. Watch for the announcement and find your room mate!

See you in KY.
    Kim

+ Reply to Thread